Saturday, August 13, 2011

What's your opinion on Hollywood Undead?

I've known about them since they first started getting big on Myspace. I've listened to every bit of their music from "Turn Off The Lights" to "Young" to "Comin In Hot". Needless to say, I'm educated and know what the *** I'm talking about when I say that they've made alot of...changes... Good or bad, well that's what I'm here for. If you know HU then you know Danny. Now being a long time fan, I obviously miss The Producer but to be honest, Danny isnt bad. He ands a much more Linkin Park feel to the bands over all sound. His vocals actually allow them to sound more and use more guitar. Then again, that's only good if you want them to make heavy music. Don't get me wrong, I love their more serious angry stuff but that doesn't always have to be heavy. The issue here is that HU is a great group but lets face it. They're all morons. xD Seriously. They've got to have 4 brain cells left between them all. Because of this fact, they SUCK at writing lyrics sometimes which kinda pissed me off when I'm getting so into the sound of a song them i hear Charlie Scene refer to his as a "man sword".... Yeah .... Well anywho.. Please tell me what you think of their new line up and over all sound. thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment