Sunday, August 14, 2011

J.S.A and Part time education?

I'm studying part time at my college and i am on jsa at the moment. problem is that the day i signing on is the same day i go college, so i had to inform them of me studying. when i did that, that's when the trouble began and they kept suspending my benefits. i gave them my learning agreement twice (14hrs), filled out 2 forms and gave my timetable. i told them as soon as i find a job i'll rearrange the course or if not give it up, but they still decided to give me hardship money which is �28 something a week. i have to pay rent which is �35 every 2 weeks, gas, electricity, food they are making it impossible for me to live. is this right what they are doing. i am constantly looking for work...they say its my availability that is in question but if i said i would give up the course when i find work what is the problem. can anyone help

No comments:

Post a Comment