Monday, August 15, 2011

What did you think of "The Van Allen Legacy"? - The 4th book in the Blue Bloods series.?

This is my favorite of the series so far. I am glad that questions were answered but new questions were also raised and I can't wait to read Misguided Angel. I was glad to find Mimi to be a more empathetic character with some depth and despite all the hopelessness at the end of Revelations I found this to be a more hopeful book. Bliss has always been a character I liked so I was relieved that it wasn't all over for her. It was also helpful to have the names of the different characters (Schuyler, Mimi, or Bliss) at the beginning of each chapter so readers know whose POV they are getting. Melissa De la Cruz's books get better and better. I enjoyed this book way more than book 4 in that other vampire series...

No comments:

Post a Comment